I used to write more about what was going on in my life, my thoughts and those kinds of things and I haven’t done that very much lately. So that’s what I’ll be doing today. Recapping and babbling about life and its happenings.
- it’s been a scorcher of a week – we’ve had a heatwave here in southern Ontario. It’s like a blast oven as soon as you step outside.
- Charlie had his 6th rehab appointment on Tuesday and is doing FANTASTIC. In fact, he’s gained back 2 cms of muscle in his left quad, with only 1 cm difference to his good, right leg. HUGE progress for only 3 weeks of doing rehab and his exercises.
- the dogs are home and enjoying the A/C. My poor mother’s A/C condenser broke on Monday and the house was at 90 flippin Degrees!! My mother and all five dogs (since she had our two, until last night when I saved them – lol) are all perishing in the heat. Good news, the service guy came out this morning, finally, and replaced the condenser and the house is cooling as we speak.
- it’s a 3-day long weekend here this coming weekend and that is the shit dot com. 🙂
- I’m boycotting social events at lunch to go to the gym. Because that’s what’s important to me, health, wellbeing and being around genuine people. I don’t have time to go out for lunches and eat shit and be around people that I don’t enjoy, that don’t enjoy me either. Why pretend and be fake? I’m not good at it because I’m real and I speak the truth.
- That co-worker that does a whole lot of nothing is going to another department and I will be taking her role and formally applying. But this co-worker, holy shit the next three weeks will be a testament to my level of patience. She’s now over the top loud, calling co-workers “bastards” and “assholes” because they haven’t come around to congratulate her on her new job/transfer. Who in the Fk talks to people and about people that way? She’s 32 fkn years old my friends, 3-2!
- I took a picture this morning just after leaving the condo, around 6:45 and it was just a beautiful morning. I couldn’t resist.
- I currently have a migraine and I can’t see out of my left eye. UGH!! It’s as though I’ve stared at a light too long and I’m seeing stars. #goodtimes
- It’s almost time to go home which makes for a happy Lindsay.
If you haven’t already entered, enter to win Ann Taylor/Loft gift card Giveaway that my fellow bloggers and I have put together for you, you should now. The contest is open through to Midnight, Friday, July 31, 2015.