Welcome to the 10 Things Link Up!! This is our sixth week since Krysten, from Why Girls Are Weird and I introduced the weekly link up space. Its purpose is a place where we can all share our posts of 10 things made us happy or 10 things we were/are grateful for this week. Our link up continues to grow each week and that makes my heart happy.
We both had a lot of people comment that they’ve enjoyed our Happy Friday posts, so many in fact that have actually run with the idea and posted their very own variations of 10 things or gratitude lists. So, we thought it would be an awesome idea to put together a weekly link up for everyone to join in on and have all of our Ten Things That Made Me Happy This Week in one little cozy nook on the internet. Sound cool? The rules are below (keep reading). Please remember that this is not a link dump; if it’s not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week
1. Visiting friends last weekend.
2. Ice cream.
3. Snuggling with both of the boys on Monday morning when I felt like crapola.
4. My web host and Jeff saving the day when my blog went down. Thank you thank you thank you.
5. Suits. Jeff and I both realised this week that we hadn’t watched season 5. Score! 🙂
6. My fresh hair cut and highlights. I always feel so good about myself when I leave the salon with a fresh cut and new ‘do.
7. Scandal. Um, hello where the hell have I been? This show is sensational. And of course it is, it’s a Shonda Rimes show.
8. My mom coming over to visit us on Tuesday night and the boys going absolutely bananas over her. If they could’ve done cartwheels, they would have. 🙂
9. Getting a bunch of shit that needed to be done OFF my desk and off my plate. It’s so rewarding crossing off things on your to-do list, whether it is personal or work related, it’s still satisfying.
10. Visiting my Dane house. Of course that made me happy. 🙂
And those were the 10 things that made me happy this week. 🙂
Do you guys have plans for the weekend?
This weekend is our Canadian Thanksgiving, which is a three-day long weekend, and we are heading up north to visit with Jeff’s mom and Dad. I will be back again on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I’ll see you then….
Finally, the link up….
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!