Welcome to the 10 Things Link Up!! This week is our thirteenth week since Krysten, from Why Girls Are Weird and I introduced the weekly link up space. Its purpose is a place where we can all share our posts of 10 things made us happy or 10 things we were/are grateful for this week. It continues to grow each week, which is awesome and I’m glad that I’ve had so much positive feedback about it. Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. I mean, we live in a world full of senseless violence, poverty, famine, and reflecting on the positive, I find, makes me open my eyes a bit more to appreciate the little things… You know?
This week there is a new #10things button that we’ll use for the next couple of months so feel free to swap out the old and bring in the new!
The rules are below (keep reading). Please remember that this is not a link dump; if it’s not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week
1. Sitting across from a gay couple on the train last Friday evening. I am so proud to live in a country where people can be free to express themselves and be who they want to be, without judgment (or as much as others face..), It was so sweet and touching to see their love for one another.
2. Jeff drove 1.5 hours out of his way last Saturday when my ride decided to bail on me. I’m so grateful for him always willing to drop everything to help me out.
3. The Scandinavian waters/massage/girls weekend up in Collingwood, Ontario last weekend. Much needed, very relaxing and the hike the next morning was invigorating. It’s so expensive but it’s so worth it.
4. Going to the movies on Tuesday night with my mom and Jeff. We saw Spectre.
5. Catching Jeff sneak a tiny piece of cheese to the boys and then he caught me staring. He can be so sweet and loving with the boys and that’s one thing that I love about him.
6. More like things that make me laugh: getting my wine buzz on. LOL!
7. More things that made me laugh: setting the oven mitt on fire. I left the element on by accident and put down the silicone oven mitt. Oops. lol
8. Jeff literally took care of dinner, meal prepping, lunches, everything on Wednesday night, which was music to my ears as I was working late and not home until 9 pm. It was so nice not having to lift a finger after such a long day. Thank you Jeff.
9. I had a short nap on Thursday after work and it was marvelous!
10. Puppy cuddles. I love snuggling with my boys, especially when they’re super fluffy after getting groomed. 😉
And those were the 10 things that made me happy this week. 🙂
What are your plans for the weekend?
Finally, the link up….
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!