First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all! Sending much love and best wishes to all my friends near and far. xox
Welcome to the 10 Things Link Up!! We are almost five months into this awesome weekly link up that Krysten, from Why Girls Are Weird and I introduced this fun space. We had another awesome week last week – consistent linking up, lots of clicks and views, so let’s continue to spread the happiness and gratitude and encourage others to link up. The purpose of this weekly Friday space is where we can all share our posts of 10 things made us happy or 10 things we were/are grateful for this week.
It continues to grow each week, which is awesome and I’m glad that I’ve had so much positive feedback about it. Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. I mean, we live in a world full of senseless violence, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I find, makes me open my eyes a bit more to appreciate the little things… Don’t you agree?
We switched things up a few weeks ago with a new #10things button that we’ll be using for the next while, so feel free to swap out the old (if you haven’t already) and bring in the new!
The rules are below (keep reading). Please remember that this is not a link dump; if it’s not an appropriate link, it will be deleted. Next Friday is Christmas but I will still be posting the link up if anyone is interested.
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week
1. Lounging around last Saturday morning until noon, in my pyjamas. It was something wonderful let me tell you.
2. Seeing such tenderness and love Jeff has for his boys. #mansbestfriend
3. Celebrating Christmas with Jeff early. #Spoiled We often celebrate together before all the hoopla begins, simply because we’re traveling around a lot and coordinating plans with family. It’s nice to have that intimate time together, just the two of us.
4. Dinner out with the fam jam last Saturday to this Mexican joint in town. God I love Mexican food.
6. Indulging in some sweets, BUT, kicking it up a notch at the gym. Gahh!! Chocolate covered pretzels are the bomb, no? If you haven’t tried the salt/chocolate combination ever, you NEED to. It’s #lifechanging.
7. The cards keep coming in and I’m so grateful for all the friendships this year and family. It’s been an amazing year, full of ups and downs, but it certainly has been memorable.
8. Goodies from hydrotherapy and celebrating Charlie hitting his 6-month post-op anniversary. We’re all so proud of our boy and it makes me so happy everyone sees the strides he’s made and just how much stronger he is now. He’s an inspiration and example to others, you should see him, he’s like a little star when he walks into the building. #proud
9. Getting shopping finished and gifts wrapped, even if it was down to the wire. I love seeing it all come together. Because #Christmas 🙂
10. Looking forward to having 4 days off from work and spending time with family.
If you haven’t already done so and can, do something nice this season and pay it forward to someone in need. <3
And those were the 10 things that made me happy this week. 🙂
Merry Christmas to you and yours! I hope it is a great one!!
What are your plans for the holidays?
I’m up north until Monday visiting my in-laws and back to work on Tuesday to wrap up the month of December.
Have a fabulous weekend and a very Merry Christmas, my friends!! xox
Finally, the link up….