Welcome to the 10 Things Link Up!! We are almost six months months deep into this awesome weekly link up that Krysten, from Why Girls Are Weird and I both introduced in late Summer 2015. Last week and the week of Christmas was quiet, and understandably so! So start off fresh for the New Year, and on the right foot, let’s spread some happiness and gratitude, and encourage others to share their happy/grateful things and link up, too.! The purpose of this weekly Friday space is where we can all share our posts of 10 things made us happy or 10 things we were/are grateful for this week.
It continues to grow each week, which is awesome and I’m glad that I’ve had so much positive feedback about it. Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. I mean, we live in a world full of senseless violence, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I find, makes me open my eyes a bit more to appreciate the little things… Don’t you agree?
We switched things up a few weeks ago with a new #10things button that we’ll be using for the next while, so feel free to swap out the old (if you haven’t already) and bring in the new!
The rules are below (keep reading). Please remember that this is not a link dump; if it’s not an appropriate link, it will be deleted. I suspect next Friday things will be more active and we’ll be back more into the swing of things.
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week
1. Having my mom there for us, to look after the dogs when we so frequently need her. She’s the best!
2. Range time with my love and my father in law.
3. Watching the UFC fight with Jeff .
4. Finally having Christmas with my mom and step-dad. They’re finally well and wanted to celebrate last Saturday night after we got home from up north, so we went over for dinner, gifts and of course, to be reunited with our fluffs.
5. Reuniting with our boys. Do I really need to explain how and why this makes me happy?! 🙂
7. Falling asleep with both boys in my arms #heaven #dogsmakelifebetter
8. Looking ahead to the weekend – it’s my pet sitting weekend but it’s actually kind of a quiet one and I’m looking forward to it.
9. Longer days of sunlight. It makes such a difference, doesn’t it? I think it does. #ilovesunshine
10. Getting back on track and STRICT with our paleo diet again (we started this again this week and I’ll document more in the future).
And those were the 10 things that made me happy this week. 🙂
I’ll be back on Monday or Tuesday with my recap Weekend Adventures in Pet Sitting and Dog Walking!
Again, Happy New Years to you all and my very best wishes for 2016! I hope it is a great one!!
Have a fabulous weekend my friends!! xox
Finally, the link up….