Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!!
Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird and I both introduced this link up back in late August, 2015 because we both thought it was good practice to reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, no matter how big or small. Others enjoyed the theme and so, we thought it would be a good idea to create a link up and encourage others to share their happy/grateful things of the week, too. If you missed it last week, we have a third person that will be hosting with Krysten and I and she is a good friend of ours both. Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog is now hosting with us every week, so don’t forget to go visit her blog. She may or may not post each and every Friday but Krysten and I always will, not to worry.
So – 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week: It isn’t complicated or ambiguous. The purpose of this weekly space is so that we all have a place where we can share our posts of 10 things made us happy or 10 things we were/are grateful for this week. That’s it.
Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. I mean, we live in a world full of senseless violence, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I find, makes me open my eyes a bit more to appreciate the little things… Don’t you agree?
Please remember that this is not a link dump; if it’s not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week
At long last, FRIDAY! And today is the letter ‘G’ in the #AtoZChallenge. How appropriate that I’m writing things that made me happy or that I’m grateful for this week. 🙂
These were the things that made me happy this week:
- Having drinks with Jeff last Saturday night. I don’t remember anything after 11 pm, but apparently I wasn’t sloppy, or overly sloppy I should say. LOL
- Sunshine on cold days.
- My new Trek Bike.
- Paying down some debt. #feelssogood
- Good news from the physiotherapist – huge improvement in my neck at Tuesday’s appointment versus March 31st when I first went there.
- I love that my husband still has the ability to make me blush and smile like no one else can, even after fourteen years together.
- Cuddles with my dogs. 🙂
- We found out that a friend of ours down at the dive shop we frequent in Barbados finally opened up a shop of his own. We couldn’t be more happy for him and excited to see him in July. #89daystilvacation
- Finding some new bathing suits that might work, AND that also pique my fancy. I’m particular about bathing suits. Now I just have to see if i can fit my butt in them.
- Talking to my mom right up until she boarded her plane to Cuba. I will always cherish the relationship I have with my mom. I just love her to pieces.
– – – – –
I’m staying home at my mom’s house, dog sitting while she’s away and Jeff is heading up north for a action shooting competition. I’m going out shopping if I feel up to it and catching up on TV shows.
What have YOU got on the agenda this weekend? Make sure it’s a good one, my friends. xo
Finally, the link up….