Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically in the last week.
Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
Don’t you agree?
When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it’s not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week
- Picking out flowers last weekend for my Mom for Mother’s Day.
- Lots of cleaning and organizing was accomplished and that always makes me feel great!
- I got the new Influenster L’Oreal voxbox early last week and have been enjoying trying those products out.
- Enjoying some downtime with Jeff.
- Getting out driving in the car. Finally.
- Seeing my mother in law last Sunday. That made my week.
- A happy reunion with the dogs after coming home from Nana’s house (my mom’s). Such sleepy boys when they return from her house.
- Looking forward to our long weekend to Ottawa. We’ve had this weekend planned for months now and hopefully it’ll be a great weekend.
- Getting such generous comments at the gym from some ladies in the CX class. It was humbling. 🙂
- We’ve had a beautiful week of nice temperatures and plenty of sunshine and for that, I am grateful.
– – – – –
My hubby and I are away for a nice long weekend in Ottawa, the capital of Canada. We left last night and today we are being tourists, while Saturday and Sunday is a shooting match, which I’m hoping that the rain gods stay away and it doesn’t end up raining both bloody days. It rained and stormed last August and it was just nasty.
What have YOU got on the agenda this weekend? Make sure it’s a good one, my friends. xo
Want to hop in on the fun?