Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically in the last week.
Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
Don’t you agree?
When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it’s not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week
- This might be strange to say but I had a really great week at work.
- Meeting new people that you just click with and feel like you’ve known forever.
- I got a lot accomplished/struck off my list last weekend (a3-day’er). We went to see Jeff’s mom, went shooting targets, took lots of naps (I’m so tired lately!!), got some driving in, Bichon kisses and we also celebrated Charlie’s 9th birthday!!
- Lime refreshers from Starbucks. Mmmmm.
- Getting some color AND mileage on our bikes on Monday.
- Watching the series finale of Banshee. Fantastic show! If you like suspenseful thrillers, this is the show for you. They ended it just as it got juicy but right before it got stale.
- Sweet Bob Marley tunes from a street busker on my way home. It made me smile.
- Mom is home!
- Fresh flowers.
- I received a gorgeous necklace from LovePendants and I’m glad I picked what I did. It’s perfect for me. More on that soon and a giveaway!
I am pet sitting/dog walking this weekend so stay tuned for a recap of my pet sitting adventures on Monday or Tuesday. I’m crossing my fingers we don’t have rain all weekend, but frankly, the last week and a half, we’ve been spoiled and had phenomenal weather and plus, we need to rain, so I guess it isn’t such a bad thing. I hope to actually make it to the farmers market on Saturday morning but we’ll see how my schedule looks. So far I think I’ve got 30 visits, which is ample enough to keep me busy and out of trouble.
What have YOU got on the agenda this weekend? Make sure it’s a good one, my friends. xo
Want to hop in on the fun?