Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically in the last week.
Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
Don’t you agree?
When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it’s not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week
1. A nice afternoon out for lunch (and a whole sh*tload of sangria) with my love.
2. Completing a 50 km charity bike ride last Sunday with Jeff. It was a great experience and I’m grateful to all those that supported us.
4. My group therapy portion of the year-long therapy program I’m in is coming to an end and I can definitely see that I’ve learned new things about myself and tools… and I’m trying to slowly change the way I do, react and behave. It’s all positive change even if it is slow.
4. Getting the all clear from physio that my neck is good, there’s nothing left they can do for me so I’m to continue building strength.
5. Quiet and solitude.
6. Waking up and seeing that Baxter had poured himself into the space behind my legs. It is so comforting!
7. Below Deck: Mediterranean.
8. Fresh Avocado. So delish.
9. Jeff and I spent a sick day together and I was grateful for the extra time together before he took off for the weekend last night.
Jeff is away up north doing a gun course that he’s been itching to do for a long time, meanwhile I’m back at home with the pups, relaxing, cleaning and running some errands. It should be a nice and quiet one.
What have YOU got on the agenda this weekend? Make sure it’s a good one, my friends. xo
Want to hop in on the fun?