Happy Friday and Welcome to the ’10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week’ Link Up!!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically in the last week.
Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
Don’t you agree?
When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
I have plenty of things I’m happy and/or grateful for and they are:
1. A clean house, fresh flowers and being unpacked. Feeling good where life has currently brought me and us.
2. Getting back to the swing of things. I miss vacation and Barbados but it’s nice to get back to the norm, too.
3. Pet clients!! So much love last weekend.
4. Cuddles from the boys in between pet visits like I’ve never even left them. Love the welcome back lovin. 🙂
5. Hanging out with Jeff and trying to figure out how we can live the life and never go back to reality aka work. Oh it is so damn depressing heading back to work after a nice, long vacation. Grateful for it, but dang it’s a struggle…!!
6. Catching up with coworkers and seeing what they’ve been up since I went away.
7. When Charlie comes up to me as I sit on the floor doing my make up and sits by my legs demanding love and attention. I can’t ignore that sweet face and those pleading eyes.
9. Getting back to my regular gym schedule and classes. I stayed active swimming, walking and climbing stairs while away but nothing compares to Jillian Michaels BodyShred. It’s tough for anyone to get back to the gym, but I’m telling you words of encouragement: stick with it, it gets better!
10. Our divemaster and friend David hooked us up with a website that streams live cams of a bunch of spots al over island. I can actually watch my mom when she goes paddle boarding in February, how cool is that?! Plus watching the waves crash and that seductive blue water… It eases my longing to be there just a little… Yep, I’m whining. LoL
We have a three-day long weekend ahead, which is super sweet! We’re heading up north tomorrow for a pistol match Jeff is competing in, and to see his parents and then back on Sunday to hang out at home and chill with the dogs. Should be nice and relaxing. 🙂
What have YOU got planned for the weekend? I really hope you have a fantastic weekend whatever it is you end up getting up to! Xo
Want to hop in on the fun?