Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
Don’t you agree?
When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
I have plenty of things I’m happy and/or grateful for and they are:
1. Getting together with old friends we haven’t seen in a few years and it’s like nothing has changed whatsoever. Good times!
2. This vegan salad from Kupfert & Kim. So freaking delicious and filling, too!
3. Farmers’ Markets. They fool me into believing that it is still summer, though.
4. Dogs that smile.
5. Driving around blaring music, windows down and the sun is shining.
6. Going to lunch by myself to this amazing raw food restaurant.
7. That I JUST discovered iMovie. Lol
8. Spending time with J in between pet visits and him coming to meet me at places in between. And then the opposite: time alone to think and ponder thoughts and life and wtf.
9. Getting complimentary emails from clients expressing their gratitude for the care I give their pets. It makes it all worth it and makes my heart swell so!!
10. Trying out some new products, such as Cool Whey ice cream, Sevia and kale chips. All very good and filling. Okay, I’m slightly lying about the kale chips but I didn’t throw out the rest in the bag I bought so maybe I’ll go back to them? Lol
– – –
What about you? What are you happy or grateful for this week?
I’m heading up north to see my in-laws this weekend and help Jeff set up for the huge action shooting match that’s up north next weekend. The boys are heading to my mom’s house where they’ll spend the weekend with 6 other dogs. No doubt they’ll come back plum-tuckered exhausted.
What about you, what do have YOU got planned for the weekend?
I really hope you have a fantastic weekend whatever it is you end up getting up to! Xo
Want to hop in on the fun?