Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
Don’t you agree?
When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
I have plenty of things I’m happy and/or grateful for and they are:
1. Road trips north on early mornings and views like this:
2. Watching the seasons start to change.
3. Watching a few documentaries this week. Moving, educational, sad, uplifting.
4. Working out with friends. I love getting my sweat on with my girl Regina.
5. Cuddling on the couch with these two:
7. Inspirational quotes – they give me hope when I’m feeling bleak and life sucks.
8. My mom. For so many reasons. This week though, I love her dearly because she’ll listen to me cry on the phone or vent. I feel like some days she’s the only one in my corner. I don’t know what I’d do without her.
9. Peace within.
10. …. All I got is 9 this week! I’ll still take it.
– – –
What about you? What are you happy or grateful for this week?
I’m heading up north again to compete and help out with a action shooting competition and see the inlaws, you know, fun stuff.
What about you, what do have YOU got planned for the weekend?
I really hope you have a fantastic weekend whatever it is you end up getting up to! Xo
Want to hop in on the fun?