Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes is gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
Don’t you agree?
When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
I have plenty of things I’m happy and/or grateful for and they are:
1. Last weekend itself was welcomed with open arms. Last week was hell. So was this week but that’s another story.
2. Reading on a boat in the middle of a lake. It’s unbelievable how tranquil that is.
3. Waking up to rain pouring down on the roof. I find it so relaxing.
4. We took the back roads home on our drive back from the cabin last weekend and gone we’re the lighter yellow-y leaves. All of the leaves were fiery oranges and reds and it was beautiful.
5. Having some solid work colleagues I can vent to when I feel like I’m about to pop.
7. Thoughtful people at work. People at work have been bringing food to my desk just because they know how stressed I’ve been.
8. Sweating up a storm at the gym. I’m loving how lean I’m looking this week.
9. Long weekends! Even though I’m/we’re not doing anything for thanksgiving (Canadian) and it’s just as well. Instead I have some pet visits peppered in between lounging with at the house with my moms and my own dogs. And I have to draft and post a sponsored post! Lots to do and keep me out of trouble, but a good amount of lounge time to be had.
10. The Indian summer that seems to be upon us southern Ontarians. I got home at 5:15 last night and it was 27 degrees! I will take it!
– – –
What about you? What are you happy or grateful for this week?
Jeff is up north until Sunday and I’ve got a few pet visits peppered in over the long weekend, but otherwise I won’t be doing too much. After the week I’ve had, it’s just as well. 🙂
What about you, what do have YOU got planned for the weekend?
I really hope you have a fantastic weekend whatever it is you end up getting up to! Xo
Want to hop in on the fun?
I’m also linking up with #ScribbleThankfulThursdays