Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
Don’t you agree?
When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.
– – – – –
I have plenty of things I’m happy and/or grateful for and they are:
1. Being outdoors so much last weekend; the weather was great!
2. Having Jeff and his brother spend some time together and it was actually an enjoyable experience 🙂
3. Last weekend was busy for me pet sitting and my dear husband meal all Sunday long prepped breakfasts and lunches for the week. He also did laundry and made dinner. It was very much appreciated. 🙂
4. Heading to bed a bit earlier than we normally do. I think it is the season as well, you know as the sunshine decreases and we move into the colder months.
5. More free time in the evenings when I’m on the ball and get things started the minute I get home from work.
7. Getting rid of old, unused, worn, torn, broken crap, which then resulted into a cleaning spree. (P.S. I love cleaning.)
8. Quiet evenings and heading to bed earlier. I just feel more tired in the fall or winter or maybe I’m just more aware of it.
9. It is still a ways out (June 2017), but we’ve already started planning our week-long interior camping trip up in Algonquin Park and we’re both really looking forward to it.
10. I’m finally on top of things at work. The last three weeks has been horrendous but I’m finally feeling like the weight has been lifted.
What about you? What are you happy or grateful for this week?
We aren’t up to much this weekend other than I’m going to bath the dogs at some point, pack up to head over to my mom’s mid-week next week for when she’s off to England for 10 days and finally, on Sunday, I’m climbing the CN Tower before sunrise for charity. I should be good, I just have to pace myself as I will be climbing 1,815 feet!
What about you, what do have YOU have planned for the weekend?
I really hope you have a fantastic weekend whatever it is you end up getting up to! Xo
Want to hop in on the fun?