Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
Don’t you agree?
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
I have plenty of things I’m happy and/or grateful for and they are:
1. Going out with my driving instructor last Saturday morning proved to be the best and most sound decision. I’m actually now going out daily, just driving around on my own, to a store, to anywhere or no where, just because I can. And it feels so great, so much that I actually cried last weekend. I have freedom back again!!
2. Spending Saturday afternoon with my mom and Jeff at an agricultural fair (with animals, of course, that’s why I went, come on now lets be honest!)
3. Petting a ten month old 600 lb calf. She was so adorable. #lifegoals
4. Hanging out with some friends on a Saturday evening.
5. Packages in the mail are always fun and welcome! That’s one thing about the holidays that I love, it’s not just bills in the mail but cards and gifts now, too!
6. Being the proud owner of a crochet’d infinity scarf that my friend made me. It’s so pretty and totally me!
7. Having the determination and pushing myself to get out and drive. The more I’m out the better,creating good habits and muscle memory from repeated movements.
8. Stranger things. And Miranda Sings. I am HOOKED. And now we’re waiting for season two. Lol
9. Having board members that think of me at work and bring me green smoothies. So thoughtful!
10. Completing the first aid and CPR training course at work. Yahoo!
**BONUS** 11. I am especially grateful for all the birthday wishes and love I had from family, friends and even complete strangers. Here’s to the best 33rd year… 🙂
What about you? What are you happy or grateful for this week?
I am pet sitting this weekend and trying to get myself around town whilst driving stick. So far all is going well, I just have to get over my own anxieties and fears and just chill out.
What about you, what do have YOU have planned for the weekend?
Have fun whatever it is you end up getting up to! Xo
Want to hop in on the fun?