Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
These posts make me super happy to reflect on the good and grateful things of the week. I can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always find things to be happy or grateful for.
Don’t you agree?
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
We have a *NEW* image for winter – feel free to grab and use it, too!
– – – – –
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
1. Spending New Years in the company. Just a quiet evening spent at the home of some good friends (and their adorable cats).
2. Waking up New Year’s Day feeling refreshed and ready to start off the year on the right foot.
3. Waking up to a swath of sunshine coming in the window and looking out and all I see are snow covered trees and beautiful sunshine; it was simply beautiful.
4. The moon on Monday night was just incredible.
5. Organizing some cluttered drawers of clothing. Cleaning and organizing always makes me happy.
6. Topped up vacation/personal/sick days. Amen to those!!
7. Couch cuddles with the boys this week. Charlie has been so snugly this week; Baxter, he’s always my little snuggle bum.
8. Daydreaming about my vacation days for the year and how we plan to fulfill them.
9. Getting back to some normalcy (with the holidays now being over) and putting away everything Christmas related (except for all the cards we got, those are staying up).
10. Getting off the sweets and getting a decent sweat on all week long. I don’t want to see sugar for a long, long time.
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
Do any of you have anything exciting planned for the weekend?
It’s my regular pet sitting weekend and I’ve got 33 pet visits on the schedule (after getting rid of 10! to another girl), so stay tuned for the Pet Sitting Adventures recap next week! I’m looking after a 4-month old Great Dane on Friday night and I’m sure you can guess I’m so excited about that!! *squeals*
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?