Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
These posts make me super happy to reflect on the good and grateful things of the week. I can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for.
Don’t you agree?
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
We have a *NEW* image for winter – feel free to grab and use it, too!
– – – – –
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
1. Late night walks with jeff and the fluffs.
2. Crawling into bed on a weekend afternoon to nap with one of the dogs = priceless. #heaven
3. Doggie play dates.
4. Treating myself to a green smoothie. Mmmm.
5. Cake! I had TWO slivers of cake for celebrations this week. #spoiled #moderationiskey
6. Quiet dayS (yes, plural) at work when people are at conferences or training make me so happy.
7. Visiting my mom but in particular, her dog Quincey, who just had surgery on Wednesday for old man bumps and lumps all over his body. Quincey was my last Bichon I had under my mother’s roof. We’re pals, Quincey and I. When I lived at home up until about 10-11 years ago, Quincey was always upstairs with me in my room.
8. Making plans for a week from today and booking the day off to celebrate Jeff’s 40th birthday (which is January 31st). I kinda want to do something special for my guy, he definitely deserves it.
9. Looking forward to seeing my good friend Kelly this weekend!!
10. Buttoning up some legal documents with Mom. It makes me happy when mom is happy and she’s feeling secure with her decisions. J
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
Do any of you have anything exciting planned for the weekend?
So instead of bathing the dogs last weekend they went out for a late night walk last Saturday evening and got filthy dirty but boy were they happy fluffs. So I definitely have to bathe them tonight because a friend of mine is coming to see them tomorrow for a sleepover (#9). Jeff is up north this weekend and I’m hanging back.
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?