Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
These posts make me super happy to reflect on the good and grateful things of the week. I can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for.
Don’t you agree?
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
We have a *NEW* image for winter – feel free to grab and use it, too!
– – – – –
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
1. 24 hours to myself. #bliss #lovethequiet
2. Unplanned day dates with my love.
3. Spending some time last weekend with my girlfriend, Kelly.
4. Video chatting with David, our divemaster and friend. He called the night before Jeff’s birthday to wish him a happy one. It was so thoughtful of him. Jeff and I both said we were both missing home. And yes, we call Barbados home. Because one day it will be.
5. Celebrating Jeff’s 40th on Tuesday.
6. The boys. Lately the boys have been cuter and more sweet than usual and jeff and I are just lapping it up. It’s so adorable.
7. Ameretto sours that were had Tuesday evening.
8. Visiting with two cats that live in our building that I hadn’t seen in a few months. Can you believe I was once a non-cat person? And also, I am allergic to cats. But since I started pet sitting almost 5 years ago, I’ve learned a lot about them and am quite fond of them, but don’t kid yourself, I’ll always be that crazy dog lady. 🙂
9. Looking forward to spending the day with Jeff today. Cheers to 4-day work weeks!
10. Getting a ton scratched off my to do list at work. Monday, that’ll be another story, but let’s not think of that just yet.
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
Do any of you have anything exciting planned for the weekend?
I am pet sitting this weekend so stay tuned for a post next week recapping my weekend. Feel free to follow along on Instagram and snapchat (theflynnigans6288), too!
Have a fabulous weekend!
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?