Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
These posts make me super happy to reflect on the good and grateful things of the week. I can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for.
Don’t you agree?
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
We have a *NEW* image for winter – feel free to grab and use it, too!
– – – – –
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
1. Spending time with Jeff doing nothing much at all and yet it was still enjoyable.
2. Finding some picture frames for photos I’ve been meaning to hang for awhile now.
3. Meeting some new faces at the retirement home last weekend while pet sitting.
4. Freshly laundered sheets. I had SUCH a great sleep last Sunday night.
5. Getting more mileage under I belt (experience, creating good driving habits). I drove 240 kms last weekend while pet sitting.
6. Getting sent photos of the dogs while I’m out. I love that!
7. Running into an acquaintance I haven’t seen in at least 15 years. Reconnecting with her has been fun and so has looking though all of the old pictures. Since reconnecting with her, a bunch of us have reconnected from back when we were kids.
8. I get to go out to the farm Sunday and see my surrogate Dane boy, Diesel!!! Oh and Guinness, Rosie, Snickers and Bear, too. #ilovedogs #ImObsessedwithDanes
9. We got an Aeropress for our big camping trip this June and oh my goodness, it makes the BEST coffee.
10. Moments of random laughter and hilarity with jeff.
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
Do any of you have anything exciting planned for the weekend?
I have a dog behavior class I’m attending on Saturday with some colleagues and 10 visits to help out with on Saturday evening and Sunday, plus I’ve got the gaggle of dogs at mom’s house while we’re staying there house/dog sitting while she’s living it up in Barbados for three weeks.
Have a fabulous weekend!
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?