Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
These posts make me super happy to reflect on the good and grateful things of the week. I can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for.
Don’t you agree?
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
We have a *NEW* image for winter – feel free to grab and use it, too!
– – – – –
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
1. Going out for dinner on my own to this delicious raw food restaurant (that I’ve raved about before, too).
2. Attending an informative seminar on canine attendant care, dog behavior and self-defense. I’m came away armed with more information and tools should I ever need to break up a dog fight or if I get involved in an altercation with a dog myself.
3. Snuggling on an (uncomfortable) love seat with Baxter in my left arm and Charlie nestled in the crook of my legs. 🙂
4. Receiving and then opening my Galentines gift. I’m feeling pretty spoiled with what Janell sent to me. I will be revealing that later next week so stay tuned. (Part of ny gift was the gratitude journal in #4.)
5. I have been working in my daily gratitude journal (that Janell sent me) and I love this gift so much. I practice gratitude always but on a daily basis has been insightful and fun, too!
6. Elephant print bath towels. 🙂 #ElephantsEverything
7. Following along with a friend who was attending the Westminster Dog Show earlier this week was so much fun. I must get out to New York someday to attend (and of course, stay in the one of the two hotels where all the dogs and their handlers stay). *swoon*
8. Spooning and cuddling with my fluffs in bed. #yesmydogssleepewithme
9. Salted caramel squares for Valentines. Mmm. Light but so delicious.
10. I am grateful for my mom and even though she’s thousands of miles away, she still calls me almost daily
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
Do any of you have anything exciting planned for the weekend?
We have a three-day long weekend here in Ontario and I couldn’t be more excited!
I am meeting with some old co-workers I used to work with oh, say, 17 years ago, we’re all going to dinner tonight. Jeff and I are both doing an action shooting match on Saturday morning, Sunday who knows and Monday is ‘Family Day’.
Have a fabulous weekend!
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?