Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
These posts make me super happy to reflect on the good and grateful things of the week. I can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for.
Don’t you agree?
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
We have a *NEW* image for winter – feel free to grab and use it, too!
– – – – –
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
1. Meeting up with the some gals that I used to work with over 16 years ago for dinner last Friday evening.
3. Sunday we drove out to Niagara-on-the-lake and Niagara Falls. It was such a beautiful long weekend and spent in such great company.
4. Essie’s Lady Like. You guys, I’ve never bought nail polish that expensive! It’s a nice treat though.
5. Last Chance U, a Netflix original. Netflix has been killing it the last year with some of their shows.
6. Discussing grand vacation plans for our tenth wedding anniversary in 2018. Yep, it’s July 2018 but it is booked my friend and that is a very good thing and something to look forward to.
7. Taking a Starbucks break with a friend at work (I never take breaks other than lunch). The conversation, the walk around the mall and the drinks were a nice change of scenery.
8. I said it last week but I’m a huge fan of short weeks, thank you very much. This week has felt like a breeze at work. 🙂
9. Skyping with our friend and divemaster, David. My mom met up with him a few times now, to pass off our gifts to for him but he’s also brought back some fresh fish for mom to try. I cannot believe that she got to try Lionfish before us DIVERS got the opportunity. Jealous!!
10. Dance parties with the dogs. I love that when I get silly, they do too. 🙂
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
Jeff had to head up north yesterday afternoon because BOTH parents aren’t well and his mother is in the ICU now…. I’m home because I’m having a minor procedure done today (TMI, I”m getting an IUD – share your experience with me if you have some) and on Saturday evening, I’m sleeping over at the farm house with Diesel the Dane and his pals. My aunt will watch the dogs Saturday night and I’ll be back home around 7:30/8 on Sunday morning.
Have a fabulous weekend my friends, make it a good one!
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?