Happy Friday and Welcome to the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Link Up!
Each Friday, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog and I host a weekly Friday link up where we reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week.
Sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that make us grateful or appreciative. We live in a world full of disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – reflecting on the positive, I personally find makes me more aware and appreciative of the little things.
These posts make me super happy to reflect on the good and grateful things of the week. I can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for.
Don’t you agree?
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
We have a *NEW* image for winter – feel free to grab and use it, too!
– – – – –
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
1. A new lap top. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done. My last one was on its last legs for a long time and then finally last week, it bit the bullet.
2. I finally connected with my good friend Charlotte on Skype. I loved our conversations and look forward to many more in the future. 🙂
3. A sleep over at the farm. <3 My happy place.
4. Another awaesome Netflix original, Santa Clarita Diet with Drew Barrymore. You gotta watch it, it’s hilarious. 🙂
5. Getting drunk with family and celebrating my mother-in-law’s life last weekend…
6. Having supportive family, friends and co-workers.
7. Katy Perry’s Chained to the Rhythm. I loooove that song right now.
8. I am grateful for my dogs and the comfort they bring us, especially during tough times.
9. My mom is back from her three week-long trip to Barbados. I cannot wait to give her the biggest hug when I see her later today.
10. A peaceful passing for my mother-in-law. While it is very sad, it is also such a relief that she’s no longer suffering and she’s finally free from the clutches of that horrible disease that is COPD.
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
This afternoon I’m driving back from up north and working my pet sitting job this weekend. It’ll be some good therapy and a welcome distraction to what the last week has been like. It’ll also be nice to get back home and try to get back to “normal” and feeling human again.
Have a fabulous weekend my friends, make it a good one!
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?