10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me (and probably don’t care about, too)
- I used to be a smoker from the ages of 15 to 28 (so bad, I know..). My five year anniversary passed last November. Quitting was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done.
- I used to do some modeling in my early teens, mainly doing trade shows and conventions. People loved my hair and my pale,
- I am a creature of habit and predictable to a T, so throw me off my path and it feels chaotic for me. I’m trying to implement change and be more flexible and accepting. #lettinggo
- Structure and organization make me happy. Clutter and mess gives me anxiety, although I’ve gotten much better over the years. I’ve never been diagnosed but I’m sure I have a touch of OCD.
- I’m terrified of spiders. I think most anything with more than 4 legs just creeps me right the F out.
- I’ve never got ticket in my life *knocks on wood*
- Some of my favorite things in the entire world are: a heartfelt note or card (that trumps all gifts, imo), fresh flowers, Jeff, my furkids (they are better than most people) and scuba diving, to name a few.
- I won’t drink red wine unless it’s a red wine sangria. Yep, I’m totally weird. I think I need to try some out again now that I’m older and my tastes have changed since I was a younger lass.
- I had jaw surgery when I was 15 years old. Not as a result from a car accident, but I had painful TMJ and my jaw was starting to shift, so it was decided that after removing all my wisdom teeth and another round of braces, it was going to be broken and reset.
- I have 20 body piercings (13 of them are in my ears) and I have three tattoos.
What about you? What is one thing that I don’t know