Happy Friday and Welcome to the *NEW* ‘What’s up, Weekend’ Friday Link Up!
For the last two years, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful, gracious and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So, I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
1. Sleeping in last Saturday morning and waking up with a hat. A Bichon hat, to be precise. Charlie was snuggling my head on my pillow. #love
2. I found potted ranunculus last weekend and it made my day/week. I just love ranunculus. 🙂
3. Making sangria. Despite the night turning out to be a crappy one full of argument and non-sense, the wine was good. Lol
4. Organizing some things I’d been putting off.
5. Increasing my (already great) water intake to minimum 3 litres a day.
6. Unplanned puppy birthday parties. I can’t believe Miss Lily is 11!! Gosh how time flies.
7. The Lying Game. It’s like MTV’s Finding Carter but with a twist.
10. New jeans. Two sizes smaller, too. I have no idea how that happened but hey, that’s cool.
11. Blowing raspberries on my dogs’ bellies. Yep, I’m that dogmom.
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
I am pet sitting this weekend, with 26 visits on the schedule. It doesn’t seem like a lot but several of the visits on Sunday are for hour chunks at a time. All in all, it’s not a bad weekend at all, I just hope it doesn’t freezing rain like they’re saying it might. Stay tuned for my Pet Sitting Adventures Recap next week.
What about YOU? What do you have planned for this weekend?
Have a fabulous weekend my friends, make it a good one!
– – –
In case you missed the announcement two weeks ago:
My friend’s Charlotte, Christina and I have formed a new blogging group on Facebook called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?