Happy Thursday! I’ve done a few of these posts in the pasts and I figure it’s high time that I get on it again. I know I’m not alone in these annoyances, so pipe in and let me know what irritates you.
It annoys/frustrates/aggravates me when:
- people that stop dead in their tracks, while walking, because they are so engrossed in their phones. Listen, I get it. I’m on my phone as much as the next person, but for the love all of things, step aside if you can’t ‘walk and chew gum at the same time’. Which leads me to…
- people that are completely and totally unaware of their surroundings. Listen, we are all busy. Slow down and pay attention to what you’re doing…or not doing.
- people that walk around with their umbrellas swinging around like you’re twirling around a baton. Again, listen. I don’t want to get impaled by your umbrella so please be aware of where it is in relation to your body. I don’t want to have to dodge that pointy umbrella tip or have to worry about getting gouged in the eye, thank you.
- when something on my blog fks up, I get so stressed. Why? Because I have no idea what I’m doing half of the time and I’m just winging it. lol
- when I’m in neutral (standard car) and I’ve clearly forgotten to put the car in first gear and then I’m left wondering why the hell I’m rolling backwards. Sometimes I’m just daft, what can I say? lol
- it baffles me at just how injury-prone I really am. People make jokes out of it but it’s really a serious matter. I’m constantly dropping things, burning, cutting, scraping myself. Hello, I still have a deep bruise on my shin from that night I got buzzed on sangria and decided to mess around in the bedroom while the dogs were on the bed. Yeah…. I did a half-assed cartwheel over the bed and smashed my shin into our bed frame. I dented the BONE, you guys and I have a deep purple bruise under the skin. It’s okay, you can laugh. I laugh at my clumsiness all.the.time. 🙂 (Fun fact: I have matching scars on each eyebrow from being a tool. lol)
- off-center seams in pants drive me NUTS. This is totally irrational but whatever. You know when you see the center seam that sits on the bum crack, essentially? When it’s twisted half way over to your hip, I literally want to yank your pants and fix them for you. Don’t you feel that uncomfortable-ness in your pants? This is an odd point, but hey, it drives me nuts.
- when I’m on the phone (at work) and someone comes over and just stands there. How freaking rude is that? When I’m finished, I will get back to you but don’t just stand there and hover, especially it is unimportant crap you want to discuss with me.
- finding out about (important) things while overhearing conversations (I would have loved to have heard it directly, first-hand, thanks).
- when you’re sick, sputtering and complaining every two seconds, go the fk home. No one wants to hear you giggle and continually proclaim you’re sick. We have sick days for a reason. Use them.
- when common sense isn’t so common. #obviously Why does it seem 80% of the population has no common sense?
What about you? What irritates the crap out of YOU?