Happy Friday and Welcome to the *NEW* ‘What’s up, Weekend’ Friday Link Up!
For the last two years, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful, gracious and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So, I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
1. Adding to my Lululemon gear. I ended up getting this strappy white sports bra and it fits beautifully. #yesihaveaLululemonproblem
2. It was so nice to catch up with my regular pet sitting last weekend (the animals and a few of the ladies at the retirement home – they are so incredibly sweet).
3. A warm enough day to have the windows wide open to let some fresh, spring air in.
4. Seeing so many people and their dogs out enjoying the nice weather. #thelittlethings
5. Watching Baxter giddily run around the house with a squeaky in his mouth.
6. Being able to stay home from work when I’m feeling unwell.
7. Brainstorming with Christina and Charlotte about some exciting things we’ve got planned for The Peaceful Posse group. I’m just loving this group!
8. Homeland, Real Housewives of New York (don’t judge) and Prison Break.
9. Snuggles with this fella:
10. Plowing through a bunch of comments and emails Wednesday night. That was a great feeling.
11. Rocking out to tunes in the car.
12. Really nice compliments this week from a few fellow gym-goers.
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
Tomorrow, Jeff and I are heading out to Peterborough to compete in a target shooting match and then on Sunday, we’re heading downtown Toronto to the Green Living Show with my mom.
What about YOU? What do you have planned for this weekend?
Have a fabulous weekend my friends, make it a good one!
– – –
In case you missed the announcement three weeks ago and would like to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers:
My friend’s Charlotte, Christina and I have formed a new blogging group on Facebook called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?