Happy Friday and Welcome to the *NEW* ‘What’s up, Weekend’ Friday Link Up!
For the last two years, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful, gracious and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So, I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
1. Getting together with friends.
2. New shoes. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes. 🙂
3. Chatting with my regular senior clients (the pet parents that live in the retirement home I do pet visits).
4. Meeting new pet clients. I always look forward to new little faces.
5. I’m grateful to have my appetite back after having none in almost a week.
6. Receiving flowers from my boss as thanks and appreciation for everything I do. #blessed
7. A day of sunshine after 3894 days of rain (just kidding).
8. Pack walks with our friend and her two dogs.
9. A nice evening out biking 16 kms with Jeff.
10. I made some plugin tweaks and fixes to the blog this week and am happy with the changes. I do wish I had more time to blog, though.
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
We’ve got some errands to run this weekend and one of Jeff’s co-workers surprise 50th birthday to go to and on Sunday, we’re going to visit our friends, Erik and Tara.
What about YOU? What do you have planned for this weekend?
Have a fabulous weekend my friends, make it a good one!
– – –
If you haven’t already joined and would like to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further.
My friend’s Charlotte, Christina and I have formed a new blogging group on Facebook called The Peaceful Posse about a month or so ago, and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?