Happy Friday and Welcome to the *NEW* ‘What’s up, Weekend’ Friday Link Up!
For the last two years, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful, gracious and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So, I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
1. Time to myself. I really, really love alone time. I can either relax it up or get so much done.
2. An extremely productive weekend getting things done around the condo.
3. Jeff coming to meet me on his bike after work.
4. Going through all of our camp gear and inventorying what we have, and what we don’t need to take with us since we are portaging and hauling in all of our things. If it’s not an essential, it ain’t comin.
5. The new GRIT Plyo and GRIT Strength classes at Goodlife. They are so good!
6. Ohh how my muscles ache this week, in a good way, though. I tried the new GRIT series they released at my gym and holy smokes. I totally recommend it.
7. Going for walks with Charlie and Baxter’s dog friends. I love when they smell the girls – they catch a whiff of them before they even see them and they go nuts. 🙂
8. I think this week’s theme might just revolve around dogs. LOL! I just love, love, love seeing Jeff dote on the boys and I always try to strain and hear what sweet nothings he’s whispering to them. It’s so damn cute 🙂
9. Quiet evenings at home with Jeff and the boys 🙂
10. I’m so proud of myself for drinking 4 liters of water every single day this week. I might as well live in the washroom at this point, but that’s okay. Lol
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
We were planning on going up north since we were both free this weekend, but Jeff isn’t so sure he wants to go so we’ll see what we actually get up to. I’ve got a four-day long weekend, booking today off and we have Monday off as a statutory holiday, so that’s pretty awesome. 🙂
What about YOU? What do you have planned for this weekend?
Have a fabulous weekend my friends, make it a good one!
– – –
If you haven’t already joined and would like to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further. It’s called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?