Happy Friday and Welcome to the ‘What’s up, Weekend’ Friday Link Up!
For the last two years, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful, gracious and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So, I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
1. Watching a 12-month old tiny little Cavalier King Charles spaniel carry a piece of mail back from the mailbox that was almost as big as him. It was too cute.
2. We were forecasted to get rain last Sunday but I woke up for my pet visits and the sun was shining and it was just beautiful. It was like the weather and nature gods were all in harmony. 💗
3. Handsome, fluffy, yummy smelling, freshly groomed little boys.
4. Beautiful, sunny, HOT spring days. I love it!
5. I saw a 10-week old baby Bichon last Sunday night and I almost drove away with her she was so darn cute. God Iove puppies, especially baby Bichons, they remind me of when the boys were tiny and make me yearn for another.
6. Looking forward to a baseball game with friends tomorrow afternoon.
7. Looking forward to Sunday: the Ride for Heart’s 75 km bike ride.
8. Cuddles with Charlie on the couch after work.
9. Pack walks with our friend and her two Bichons.
10. Heading over to see my friend Steve and supporting the kick off to the “walk a mile in her shoes to end domestic violence” charity walk two days ago. It was mostly men walking a mile in heels and it was fabulous. Loved the energy in the crowd. 🙂
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
Tomorrow, we’ve got a Blue Jays game were going to with some friends and the following morning, we are doing the 75 km Ride for Heart. Wish us luck! 🙂
What about YOU? What do you have planned for this weekend?
Have a fabulous weekend my friends, make it a good one!
– – –
If you haven’t already joined and would like to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further. It’s called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?