Happy Friday and Welcome to the ‘What’s up, Weekend’ Friday Link Up!
For the last two years, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful, gracious and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So, I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
1. Going to the farmers market last weekend, seeing some old faces, petting some adorable dogs and then grabbing my friend a bouquet of flowers for her bridal shower the following day.
3. Celebrating the upcoming wedding of a friend’s fiancé by attending her bridal shower last Sunday. I was grateful for the opportunity to join in on the celebrations.
5. Sitting out on our balcony in the evenings after work.
6. Air Conditioning. It makes sleeping so much more comfortable. And the dogs. The dogs don’t look like they’re about to melt with the air conditioning turned on.
7. Brushing and doting on my two sweet little fluff balls.
8. Making weekend plans with friends.
9. A break in meetings at work for the next six weeks.
10. Emails to friends.
11. Play fighting with Jeff. And then laughing our faces off.
12. Quiet evenings to myself when Jeff has passed out early on the couch. 🙂
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
We are getting all of your camping gear sorted and packed this weekend, along with visiting our friends, Tara and Erik on Saturday evening.
What about YOU? What do you have planned for this weekend?
Have a fabulous weekend my friends, make it a good one!
– – –
If you haven’t already joined and would like to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further. It’s called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?