Happy Friday and Welcome to the ‘What’s up, Weekend’ Friday Link Up!
For the last two years, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful, gracious and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So, I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
1. Picking up the dogs from moms house last Friday after having not seen them in 8 days! Reunited and it feels sooo goooood… 🙂
2. Watching a bunch of new movies: Wonder Woman, Rough Night, and 47 Meters.
3. Going for scenic drives for no reason.
4. Lunch with family, celebrating my aunts birthday.
5. Out for an afternoon, biking around Toronto. It was such a gorgeous day.
7. Oddly enough, getting back into the groove at work after being in vacation-mode.
8. Getting back to the gym and working my muscles, which is, judging on the aches I feel, I’m working quite nicely.
9. Walks in the evenings with Baxter.
10. Reuniting with Charlie after his surgery.
11. Snuggling on the couch with Charlie, who is still heavily medicated, but he’s happily fallen asleep in my arms. Love!
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
One of Jeff’s best friend’s is getting married this weekend so there’s that on Saturday and then on Sunday, who knows. But I know for certain that it will involve a lot of Charlie-time.
What about YOU? What do you have planned for this weekend? Take care friends! 🙂
– – –
If you haven’t already joined and would like to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further. It’s called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?