Happy Friday and Welcome to the ‘What’s up, Weekend?’ Friday Link Up!
Welcome to the Happy Friday link-up that Charlotte, from My Pixie Blog, Beth from The Beth Next Door and I host call, ‘What’s up, Weekend?’ Christina is no longer hosting our link up as she is busy with life and other personal things at the moment. She may come back, I don’t know but not to worry, we are all still close and everything is as good as ever.
For over the last two and a half years, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful, gracious and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So, I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
1. Family time.
2. Bathtime for the dogs. I love me some fresh smelling, clean puppies.
3. Donuts. Gosh I love donuts. Is there anyone out there that doesn’t like donuts? Let’s be real here. 🙂
4. A neat and tidy home. Everything clean, orderly and in its OCD-place makes me a happy girl. It’s SO nice to come home when you’ve been away and your home is clean. One less thing to stress about.
5. Afternoon naps with my two fur-kids wrapped around my body and in my arms. <3
6. Quiet evening walks with my pet clients in sleepy little neighbourhoods.
7. Iced coffees.
8. Free time to myself.
9. A moon so big and bright, it lit up the country road on our way to Jeff’s dad’s house. It was gorgeous!
10. Relaxing in the sunshine with Jeff on a Wednesday afternoon. #vacation
11. Giggling in the dark, in bed, moments before we fall asleep. #priceless
12. This little guy. It’s nice to have this four-legged friend when we’re visiting Jeff’s dad up north.
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
I’m am (still) up north and will be until Sunday night, then back home and rest on Monday before we go back to work Tuesday. It has been SO nice to be off this past week (except for Tuesday) even though we’ve been busting our butts trying to get the gun club prepped for the big tournament this weekend.
What about YOU? What do you have planned for this weekend?
Take care my friends! 🙂
– – –
If you haven’t already joined and would like to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further. It’s called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?