I don’t think that I’ve posted any Three Things related posts, but I’ve certainly seen Steph draft these posts on numerous occasions and they look fun, so I thought why not. Here we go. Thanks for the idea, Steph. 🙂
Three experiences I recommend:
- Scuba diving. It’s like nothing else you’ve ever experienced.
- The gift of traveling.
- Falling in love and finding your mate.
Three pieces of advice for everyone:
- Be kind and compassionate no matter what.
- Rise above.
- Never, ever let someone tell you your worth.
Three things I’d give up in a second:
- Commuting two hours a day to and from work.
- Anything for my family and close friends.
- Anything for my dogs.
Three things that are always in my fridge:
Three things that are always in my freezer:
- Ground beef or pork
Three things that are always in my pantry:
- Pasta sauce
- Aluminum foil (yeah, weird one, I know.)
Three most often used makeup products:
- Brow Zings
Three things I’ll spend money on:
- Lululemon. It’s expensive but I’ve been wearing their shit for well over a decade now and it lasts if you take care of it.
- Running shoes.
- Aluminum foil. Cheap shit is garbage and is like tissue paper. lol
Three things I won’t spend money on:
- Cable <— I’m with Steph on this one. We haven’t had cable in I think 4 years now.
- Sunglasses. I lose or scratch sunglasses a lot so I usually just get $50 pairs. Anything more expensive than that would make me cry if I lost them.