I was tagged by Britt over at Alternatively Speaking to share some of my top 5 favourite, which you’ll see below. This tag was created by Hannah from A Tiny Girl’s Big World. She wanted to create a tag that would allow a little bit of an insight into the writer of their favourite blog. The idea of the tag is:
“There are a series of topics and you have to answer each one with 5 answers (Only once in your post can you add a sixth if you’re really stuck on a particular topic). This way, your readers have a chance to find out a little more about you and hopefully, they’ll be able to connect with you a little more when reading your other posts.”
5 FAVOURITE THINGS TO DO
1. Spend time with Jeff and the boys.
2. Scuba diving.
3. Exploring new places.
4. Taking photos and capturing memories of a time and place.
5. Getting my sweat on at the gym.
5 FAVOURITE MOVIES
4. Captain Ron
5. The Burbs
5 FAVOURITE TV SHOWS
1. Below Deck.
2. RHOC, RHONY, RHOBH, RHOT. Mostly all of the Real Housewives series, yeah I know. It’s my guilty pleasure. Lol.
3. Grey’s Anatomy
5 FAVOURITE SONGS (AT THE MOMENT)
1. Believer – Imagine Dragons
2. Forever – Six60
3. People Everyday – Arrested Development
4. Drive – Incubus
5. Wish You Were Here – Incubus
5 FAVOURITE BLOGS TO READ – I’m putting EIGHT 🙂
5 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE NEXT YEAR
1. Our tenth anniversary.
2. Our subsequent trip to Barbados in July.
3. My performance review at work next April.
4. Watching Charlie get stronger as he gets older (he turns 11 next year!!!!) and continuing to build upon the bonds with my two fluffers.
5. Growing my relationship with Jeff. Next year it’ll be 16 years together!!
5 PERSONAL FACTS ABOUT ME
1. My pups are my kids. I have to agree with Britt here. My kids are everything to me and if you don’t like dogs, well then you probably won’t like me. lol!
2. My body is my temple. I love to eat just like the next person, but my genes are crap and if I didn’t work my tail off at the gym, I’d be legit obese. And so I’ve found a balance: I love getting my sweat on because not only is it great for physical health benefits, it helps with my mind and clears my head.
3. I had facial reconstruction when I was 15. I had my jaw broken and reset, basically, in a nutshell because I had TMJ and my jaw was starting to shift. As a result of the surgery and the nerve damage and thus not all 100% repairing, I have a numb spot on my chin. And because of this dead spot, I routinely tell people to tell me if I get food on my face, because I obviously can’t feel it. Lol!
4. I’m a very passionate person. I love hard and I hate hard.
5. I used to think camping involved electrical outlets and hairdryers. These days, I prefer more adventurous camping trips. (Link to camping post)
5 BEST MEMORIES (with pictures)
1. Our wedding was one of the best days of my life.
2. Anything to do with our dogs. 🙂
4. We’ve made so many memories scuba diving. We are so blessed to experience such an other worldly beauty that is no place like it on this earth.
5. My first ever dog show.
FINALLY… A LITTLE ADDED EXTRA:
My Role Model: My mom. She’s been through so much in her life and yet she is always positive and such a spitfire. She inspires me to be a better person every single day.
My Hero: See above. My mom is also my hero.
THE 5 BLOGGERS I TAG TO DO THIS NEXT ARE:
1. Charlotte @ My Pixie Blog
2. Beth @ The Beth Next Door
3. Lindsay @ Highlights & Hashtags
4. Kimberly @ All Work and No Play Makes Mommy Go Something Something
5. Kim @ Hope Whispers
Share some of your answers in the comments!