Happy Friday and Welcome to the ‘What’s up, Weekend?’ Friday Link Up!
For three years now, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful, gracious and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I always, always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So, I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
- Helping out a homeless man and just listening to his story.
- When Jeff crawls into Charlie’s house to love on him.
- Afternoon naps with the dogs on their bed. LOL
- Pet clients and their parents. They are the best and I find such joy pet sitting.
- Seeing dear Houston. This boy right here is 13 years old! An ex friend of ours gave him up about five years ago through a rescue and our friend Dina and I met up with him at his family at a Lab dog festival last weekend and it was so incredibly nice to see him. 🙂
- Walks on crisp fall evenings.
- Two hours commuting daily = time to do whatever the hell I want, be it sleeping, reading, blogging, whatever. It’s MY time.
- Seeing the dogs and my mom happily drive off (into the sunset hahaha jk).
- Productivity and meaningful conversations about life.
- My little sun babies
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
It’s our Canadian Thanksgiving this three-day long weekend so I’m sure far too much food will be consumed and my waist line will be a tragedy come Tuesday morning. We have dinner with my family on Saturday and then on Sunday, another dinner with friends. And then I’m sure Monday will spent in a sloth-like state on the couch. 😉
What about YOU? What do you have planned for this weekend?
Have a great weekend my friends! 🙂
– – –
If you haven’t already joined and would like to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further. It’s called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?