Happy Friday and Welcome to the What’s up, Weekend? Friday Link Up!
For well over three years now, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I somehow always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
- Working from home last Friday, thus turning my holiday into a 10-day vacation. #Genius
- Reorganizing and cleaning out my closet. Just reorganizing everything makes it feel so refreshed.
- Scoring $235 worth of clothes for $35. Thank you gift card and coupons! 🙂
- Spending New Years Eve with our friends Tara and Erik.
- Running into my friend at the gym after not having seen her in at least four months.
- Not having any pain or discomfort anymore when doing squats and lunges at the gym this week.
- Having tea with my mom.
- Reminiscing with a co-worker about animals we’ve cared for over the last five years that have passed away. I have so much love and gratitude for this part time “job” of mine.
- Making arrangements with a co-worker to house/pet sit for her in April while she goes to the Dominican Republic.
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
I have a whopping 37 pet visits this weekend, with 19 on Saturday alone (it was 21…), so it should keep me busy and out of trouble. 🙂 Stay tuned for a pet sitting post next week!
Have a great weekend! 🙂
– – –
If you want to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further. It’s called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?