Happy Friday and Welcome to the What’s up, Weekend? Friday Link Up!
For well over three years now, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I somehow always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
- Last weekend was so darn cold and it made me grateful for warm clothes, a roof over my head, heat and hot water.
- Meeting so many new four-legged friends last weekend pet sitting. Stay tuned for a pet sitting post this weekend. I haven’t gotten around to sharing that yet.
- Dog kisses.
- Reminiscing about Jeff’s Mom.
- I’m so grateful a friend reached out to me for some support when she needed it. We have a mutual acquaintance of ours that is thick in the throes of addiction and it’s been hard for everyone involved.
- Personal time off. I took Monday and Tuesday off because I was exhausted from pet sitting last weekend. It was so insanely busy!
- The Killing and Mindhunter. Ob-sessed!
- Osteopath adjustments. They’re such awesomeness and I love my osteopath. 🙂
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
Saturday, I hope to get out for a lunch or dinner with Jeff and then on Sunday, I’m meeting up with some old co-workers from back in the day (I’m talking back from 18 years ago). What about you, what are you up to this weekend?
Have a great one! 🙂
– – –
If you want to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further. It’s called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?