Happy Friday and Welcome to the What’s up, Weekend? Friday Link Up!
For well over three years now, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I somehow always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
- Stunning sunsets in the last week and beautiful moonscapes.
- Seeing a dog happily roll in the snow on a mild day. 🙂
- Meeting some new pet clients last Sunday.
- Enjoying the spring-like weather earlier in the week. Fear not, it’s bitter cold again. LOL! Over the last three weeks, it’s been as cold as -35 and as high as +13 Celsius. Crazy Canadian winters!
- Jeff finally feeling better after being sick for nearly two weeks. He has bronchitis but almost through all of his meds.
- Snuggling on the couch with Jeff and the ensuing nap.
- Making plans/ideas for Jeff’s birthday next week.
- This blogging community. <3
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
On Saturday, we are going out for the morning with my mom and step-dad to a raw food store and Leonberger breeder (a friend of ours), then out for lunch. I hope to get out to our friend’s place this weekend as some point to drop off our baby shower gift at some point…. And hopefully this weekend will include a nap or two, some good food and company. What about you, what are your weekend plans?
Have a great one! 🙂
– – –
If you want to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further. It’s called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?