Happy Friday and Welcome to the What’s up, Weekend? Friday Link Up!
For almost four years now, Fridays have always been (and always will be) a place where I reflect on the happy and grateful things in our lives, but more specifically from the last week. To expand upon that, this link-up is now open to any post that relates to happy things, happy lists, gratitude lists, faves of the week or it could also be your practice to greet the weekend with a bang/open arms. Whatever your choice is, have fun with it. But please remember that any links that are just simply “dumped” or if your blog post does not mesh with our theme, it will be deleted.
For me personally, sometimes all it takes are gentle reminders of things that have made me grateful or appreciative during the week. We live in a world full of conflict, disaster, chaos, poverty, famine, and tragedy – you name it. Reflecting on the positive, I personally find, makes me more mindful and appreciative of all things, big and small.
You can be having the worst of weeks but I somehow always manage to find things to be happy or grateful for. So I hope writing out your lists makes you happy, too!
**When adding your blog post link, please remember that this is not a link dump; if it is not an appropriate link, it will be deleted.**
– – – – –
Grateful and Happy things of the Week:
- Chatting with an elderly neighbour of ours and offering any help if she needs it. Her husband is not well and her kids are helping out as much as they can, but still I feel bad and she’s such a nice lady.
- Freshly groomed little boys.
- Crocheted scarves and birthday cakes from our friends Norma and Alex. Alex visited last week and he brought a scarf that his wife crocheted for me and he also brought birthday cake for Jeff’s birthday that was a couple of days before. How sweet of them, eh?
- Meeting two new (to me) Greyhound clients of ours named Scarlett and Rupert. How cute are these two?! <3 I haven’t had a chance to post about my visits but hope to tomorrow, stay tuned!
- Fresh snow.
- Exhausted, happy dogs.
- Coming home from pet visits on Sunday night and Jeff had made dinner, prepped breakfasts and lunches for the next day. It was so nice and thoughtful of him.
- Naps on the train heading home from work. It’s nice to rest and recharge before getting back home for the day.
- Seeing an older gentleman in a suit dancing to music overhead in a local pharmacy. It made my day. 🙂
What are YOU happy or grateful for this week?
I haven’t got much planned this weekend other than hydrotherapy for Charlie, some grocery shopping (contain your excitement, lol) and plenty of relaxing. What about you, what are your weekend plans?
Have a great one! 🙂
– – –
If you want to join an amazing group of supportive bloggers, look no further. It’s called The Peaceful Posse and its intended purpose is to be a safe and supportive place for bloggers to come hang out, share their posts, interact with others and much more. Come on over and join us! We’d love to have you. 🙂
– – –
Want to hop in on the fun?